- Schedule routine maintenance. One way to prevent long-term, costly vehicle damage is to service your vehicle on a regular basis. Schedule your next service appointment today!
- Buckle up! It's the law and it helps keep you and your passengers safe on the road.
- Fuel up. Especially with the changing seasons and the weather changes, you want to be sure that you have a fuel supply to get you where you're going and back home.
- Don't drink and drive. It's dangerous for you, your passengers and all other citizens on the road. Be smart and be courteous to others.
- Don't text and drive. Texting while driving has caused many accidents and even deaths - it's distracting and effects your reaction time. Don't forget: no phone use while in a school zone. Keep the children safe.
The Russ Darrow Service Department has a committed and skilled team of Certified Service Technicians ready to service your new or pre-owned vehicle. CLICK HERE for current Russ Darrow service offers and printable service coupons!
Tires and Alignment
Your safety and the safety of your vehicle depend heavily on maintained tires. Tires can get worn, crack and have other weather damage, and they should be checked and balanced on a regular basis. To extend the life of your tires and improve your gas mileage, it is important to also maintain proper wheel alignment.
See your local Russ Darrow dealer today to schedule your next service appointment!
The battery is an essential asset to your vehicle. Be sure to have your battery inspected by one of the Certified Technicians at Russ Darrow to ensure a safe and reliable battery for your new or pre-owned vehicle.
Oil changes are one of the most common automotive services. You can rack up 3,000 miles in a short while, so at the Russ Darrow Group we strive to provide a quick and convenient oil change service. We know that time is of the essence, so schedule your next oil change with our service department today, and we'll have your vehicle serviced and back on the road in no time!
Engine and Transmission
If you should happen to see the check engine light - don't panic. At Russ Darrow service department, we have the resources necessary for your next transmission service or tune-up. Schedule your next service at Russ Darrow!
Brake Repair and Service
When it comes to your brakes and brake service, the Russ Darrow Group has you covered. If your brakes feel sticky, sound squeaky or just don't seem right - stop by your local Russ Darrow service department for one of the service technicians to check them out. It will be good for your safety, your vehicle's extended care and your peace of mind.
Mufflers and Exhaust
Noisy muffler? Dirty exhaust system? Come by your neighborhood Russ Darrow dealership to have you muffler and exhaust checked and cleaned. A clean exhaust system and a quiet muffler will make your driving experience much more pleasurable (and the other drivers on the road will appreciate it, too!).
It's important to keep up with your vehicle's scheduled maintenance. Protect all aspects of your vehicle - interior, exterior, under the hood - and yourself, too!
Russ Darrow Service Department
Since 1965, we’ve serviced over one million vehicles. We invite you to select the Russ Darrow Group for your vehicle repair and maintenance needs. Our commitment to your satisfaction and our forty years of experience ensure that you will receive the best possible repair to your vehicle. We’re certain you’ll be pleased with our Service Departments for your repair and maintenance needs.
We'd like to share 10 reasons to service your vehicle at Russ Darrow:
1. Our factory trained and ASE certified technicians know your vehicle better than anyone else. We’re not learning or experimenting at your expense.
2. We employ the best technicians, and our rigorous training enables them to work on all makes...all models...domestic or imports.
3. Our state-of-the-art facilities and on-going investment in the latest repair and diagnostic equipment allow us to charge less than after-market repair facilities. You’ll get more and pay less!
4. We use genuine factory replacement parts. We don’t have to grind, wedge, file, or shim aftermarket parts to fit. We offer a complete and comprehensive line of tire replacements at competitive prices so you don’t waste time!
5. All repair work is guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles. Ask your service consultant for further details.
6. We value your time. We’ll work on your schedule. Our service departments are open the most convenient hours of the week to allow you to have work done on your schedule, not ours.
7. We have a 30 day low price guarantee. If you find the same service for less, we’ll refund the difference!
8. We inform you if you have any factory recalls or safety campaigns that need to be performed. We maintain high-speed interlinks with our manufacturers to give you the latest, most up-to-date information.
9. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. Over 1,000,000 million satisfied customers are the proof that we deliver what we promise!
10. We offer a courtesy shuttle in our trade areas to help you maintain your daily schedule.
- Replace engine oil and Genuine Mazda oil filter
- Rotate and inspect tires, check brake wear
- Check engine coolant
- Check cooling system for leaks
- Check and top off all fluid levels
- Check belts and hoses
- Check and adjust tire pressure
- Check exhaust system
- Check constant velocity (CV) boots
- Complete Full Circle Service Inspection
- Inspect/adjust caster, camber and toe-in as applicable
- Inspect suspension and steering linkage
- Check tire wear
- Check tire pressure, adjust as necessary
- Computerized alignment
- Road test
- Change motor oil per specifications
- Install a Genuine Mazda oil filter
- Top off vital fluids
- Complete a Mazda Full Circle Service Inspection